Recording: Webinar 1 May 2022 - Inclusion in early childhood: when and where do we start?
Webinar 1: Inclusion in early childhood - when and where do we start?
We at Children and Young People with Disability Australia believe that hearing directly from young people with disability about their experiences helps families, caregivers, and communities to have high expectations and aspirations for all children. You'll hear from young people with disability who will be presenting and facilitating the webinars, about their experiences growing up.
AM session with Xander, Ellen and Mac - link
PM session with Mac and Georgia - link
Materials for participants
We have attached here some documents to get the most out of the webinar.
- Slides for the event - link
- Handout to use during activities - link
- Supporting materials about the communication approach and activities in the webinar and what does this mean for working with children and their families - link
Providing feedback on the webinar
Thank you for accessing our recent webinar. We value your feedback and would appreciate you completing this short feedback survey.
For other recordings or videos please head to the CYDA YouTube Early Childhood playlist
Other webinars in this series
Please also look into signing up for the following webinars in the series: Eventbrite collection link:
- CYDA Webinar 1: Inclusion in early childhood - when and where do we start?
- CYDA Webinar 2: Early intervention and inclusion - can we do both?
- CYDA Webinar 3: Tips for inclusion - what are easy things to start with?
- CYDA Webinar 4: Where can we get help? The basics of information etc.
- CYDA Webinar 5: What does school ready mean? What to ignore and what to do
- CYDA Webinar 6: Inclusion. How do I do that? Suggestions and examples