Become a member
Every new member of Children and Young People with Disability Australia adds strength to our efforts to advocate for the rights, equal opportunities and inclusion of children and young people with disability. People wishing to support the work of CYDA can apply for full or associate membership.
Image description: People in a circle joining hands
- A united voice. Every new member adds strength to our efforts to advocate on behalf of children and young people with disability.
- Representation to government, media and the wider community on issues affecting the lives of children and young people with disability and their families.
- Full members are entitled to vote at general meetings and can nominate for a CYDA Board position.
- Unique opportunities for members to have input into CYDA's work, e.g. feedback forums regarding specific reforms.
- A great way of keeping up to date with the rapidly changing reforms and issues that affect children and young people with disability. Members receive CYDA publications and e-News informing them of reforms, initiatives and events relevant to children and young people with disability.
Full membership is FREE for young people with disability (18-25 years) and families of children with disability across Australia.
Associate membership for service providers, organisations, professionals and other interested people is a nominal fee of $77 per year (inc GST) or $11 per year (inc GST) for students and people who are unwaged.
How to apply
Online membership application form
Please let us know if you experience any problems completing this form.
To contact us by phone, call (03) 9417 1025 or 1800 222 660 (regional or interstate calls).