NDIS self-management - what do I need to know?
CYDA's In Control Our Way project supports families of children and young people with disability to take control of their NDIS and to self-manage their child or young person's NDIS plan. This resource was produced with the support of an NDIS Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Grant.
This fact sheet features:
• Increasing your choice and control
• Self-management has responsibilities
• Paying for services and supports
• Using the NDIS Participant Portal
• Service providers: registered or unregistered?
• The NDIS Price Guide is just a guide
• Finding support to self-manage
• Making the change to self-management
Other fact sheets in this series include:
Understanding NDIS language
NDIS self-management frequently asked questions
NDIS self-management FAQs: employment and staff
Parent and carer training and supports funded by the NDIS
Record keeping options for NDIS self-managers
Options for your record-keeping system for self-managers
Fraud vs. error and the NDIS