Parent and carer training and supports funded by the NDIS
CYDA's In Control Our Way project supports families of children and young people with disability to take control of their NDIS and to self-manage their child or young person's NDIS plan. This resource was produced with the support of an NDIS Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Grant.
This fact sheet features:
• Parent and carer training and supports under the NDIS
• Training for self-management tasks
• Training and supports for your caring role
• Shadow shift training for support workers
• Other family supports funded by the NDIS
Other fact sheets in this series include:
Understanding NDIS language
NDIS self-management – what do I need to know?
NDIS self-management frequently asked questions
NDIS self-management FAQs: employment and staff
Record keeping options for NDIS self-managers
Options for your record-keeping system for self-managers
Fraud vs. error and the NDIS