Services and supports in the early years
CYDA's In Control Our Way project supports families of children and young people with disability to take control of their NDIS and to self-manage their child or young person's NDIS plan. This resource was produced with the support of an NDIS Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Grant.
This Early Childhood Intervention fact sheet features:
• What are early childhood intervention (ECI) services?
• What is the goal of ECI services?
• Why are early childhood intervention services important?
• What do early childhood intervention services do?
• Myths about ECI services
• How can I get the most from early childhood intervention services?
• Key points for NDIS participants and families
Other fact sheets in this series include:
Understanding ECI language
Supporting the development of children and young people with disability
About family-centred practice
Building strong families